Thursday, July 26, 2012

Give Me a Ticket For an Airplane!

Give me a ticket for an aeroplane
Ain't got time to take a fast train
Lonely days are gone, I'ma goin' home
My baby just wrote me a letter

I don't care how much money I gotta spend
Got to get back to my baby again
Lonely days are gone, I'ma goin' home
My baby just wrote me a letter

Well she wrote me a letter
Said she couldn't live without me no more
Listen mister can't you see
I gotta get back to my baby once more, anyway

Give me a ticket for an aeroplane
Ain't got time to take a fast train
Lonely days are gone, I'ma goin' home
My baby just wrote me a letter
(many artists)

I love this song... Happy Thursaday all...

So, last night the hubby and I had hummus and chips and artichokes for dinner. We get so tired of the same old foods!  I also brought home some Irish Cheddar, Brie, strawberries and zuchinni.  YUM! I love summer foods!!!



Ok image for today- more royalty free-bies...

6 comments:

  1. These are great! Thank you!!! Hope you are having a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you for these images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Anji! I had a bicycle a lot like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again, those scissors are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy your comments...So post away!