Sunday, December 30, 2012

Let It Snow

Oh the weather outside is frightful But the fire is so delightful And since we've no place to go Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
It doesn't show signs of stopping And I've bought some corn for popping The lights are turned way down low Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 
 When we finally kiss goodnight How I'll hate going out in the storm! But if you'll really hold me tight All the way home I'll be warm
The fire is slowly dying And, my dear, we're still goodbying But as long as you love me so Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow

Hello All!  In honor of my husband.. I give you the ALPACA

(Images now available for purchase at http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnjisAntics?ele=shop_open)

9 comments:

  1. Hope you are all right. We have alpacas around here b/c people raise them. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one cute Alpaca Anji - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of an Alpaca but it's super cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anji, thanks for the digi... thinking of you and sending good thoughts.
    MARY IN nY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good informatiοn. Lucκy me ӏ ԁiѕcοvered your blοg by chance (stumbleupon).
    Ӏ have saved it fоr later!

    Feel fгеe to surf to my webpage .
    .. Key Green Egg & Kamados Comparison As Overview Video
    Here is my site How To Make Bbq Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you Anji and hope that you are getting your housing situation sorted to your satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting
    article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    Also visit my web-site ; make money online fast and easy

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy your comments...So post away!